Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, (ILAROPOLY) Higher National Diploma (HND) entrance examination/screening results for 2023/2024 academic session have been released. Candidates who took part in the screening exercise can proceed to check their results now.
The ILAROPOLY HND screening results have been uploaded online. Candidates are to follow the steps below to check their results.
How to Check Federal Poly Ilaro HND Screening Results
- i. Visit: https://www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- ii. Click on the portal
- iii. Then select Applicants
- iv. Click on Check Result
- V. Select Programme of study
- vi. Input Application Number and RRR number
- vii. Click on Check Result to view your result
Brief note on the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro
The polytechnic has two main campuses (East and West). With the various cultural, recreational and social activities for students at the institution as well as so many choices, students can learn new skills or sports; discover talents they never knew they had and make friendships that will create memories for a lifetime.
The overall objective of the polytechnic is to provide technical and practical-oriented training to meet the manpower requirements for the industrial, agriculture, commercial and economic development of the country.
The philosophy of the Polytechnic is reflected in its aphorism “ Technology Towards Development ”. This philosophy is being pursued through the provision of courses of instruction, training and exploration in Technology, Applied Science, Commerce, Management and other fields of study that may be approved from time to time by the National Board for Technical Education( NBTE).
The NBTE performs this function in as part of its responsibility in monitoring and accrediting programmes in the Polytechnic. This way, the Polytechnic’s Programmes are formalized and harmonizsed with the National Policy on Education.
The Polytechnic has these specific objectives:
- To provide full-time and part-time courses of instruction and training for students in Technology, Applied Science, Commerce and Management, and other fields of Applied learning relevant to the needs of the development of Nigeria.
- To conduct research and provide consultancy services in the fields listed above
- To organize conferences, seminars and workshop at which the results of research activities are disseminated.