The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu in affliation with the university of Nigeria, Nsukka online registration for Degree programmes Admission/Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Year will commence Tuesday 1st November, 2022 into the following programmes;
- Accountancy B.Sc.
- Banking & Finance B.Sc.
- Business Administration B.Sc.
- Computer Science B.Sc.
- Marketing B.Sc.
- Mass Communication B.Sc.
- Public Administration B.Sc.
- Statistics B.Sc.
Note that the above programmes have been approved by the National University Commission (NUC) and the admitted candidates on graduation are qualified to participate in National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Candidates who made IMT, Enugu their first choice in the 2022 UTME and scored 140 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, Candidates with National Diploma from reconized Polytechnics in Nigeria who applied for Direct Entry in 2022 UTME are also eligible for the screening exercise into the aboveIn addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects including English Language and Mathematics
Eligible candidates should log on to the institution’s website imt.edu.ng
- i. Click on ONLINE PORTAL.
- (ii) Click on APPLY at top right-hand corner of the website and fill the application form.
- (iii) Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE.
- (iv) Proceed to ANYBANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (2000.00) only for post UTME through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- (vi) Candidates can also pay using their credit card through IMT quickteller link: www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- (vi) After payment, print the application acknowledgment slip.
- (vii) Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- (ix) For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact: 07016705460; 07042099242; or send an email to [email protected]
NOTE: Candidates are required to upload online–O’ Level Result (WASSCE, NECO &NABTEB).
Candidates whose Institutions of first choice is not IMT are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their First Choice Institution. Any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate..
Dr. Mrs Ijeoma C.Aneke