The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) , Enugu in affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), commences sales of application forms for 2020/2021 academic session. The price of the form is N2,000. The cut-off mark is 180. Deadline for registrations is October 16th, 2020. See more details below.
The screening is for candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.Sc Statistics
- Mass Communication B.Sc
- Computer Science B.Sc
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Candidates with National Diploma (ND) from recognized polytechnics in Nigeria who applied for Direct Entry in 2020/2021 UTME are also eligible for the screening examination into the above programmes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Interested applicants are advised to visit the IMT Portal via portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https://www.quickteller.com/IMT ,select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460, 08167090026; or send an Email to [email protected]
- All applications must be filled and submitted on or before 16th October, 2020 as the application window closes on that day.
SCREENING EXERCISE SCHEDULE
Date of the POST UTME for both the post and Direct Entry candidates is 28 October 2020 to 30th October 2020 by 8:am daily. The venue is CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS 3), ENUGU. Candidates are advised to get the official UNN Post-UTME Past questions in order to prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE to get yours.
Note: Candidates are required to upload online, O’level results (WASSCE, NECO AND NABTEB). All applications must be filled and submitted on or before October 16th, 2020 as the application window closes on that day.
Candidates are advised to change to the institute of management and Technology (IMT), Enugu/UNN as their FIRST CHOICE institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.