IMT Affiliated to UNN Post-UTME Screening registration for 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. See application details below;
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu here by announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced sale of form for the 2019/2020 post-UTME screening exercise.
The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from Thursday 22nd August 2019 to Friday 23rd August 2019.
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019 UTME.
Candidates are advised to change to Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME – Available Courses
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Screening Subjects & Schedule
|22/08/2019||BUSINESS ADMINISTRAION||· ACCOUNTING· BANKING AND FINANCE
· BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
|ENGLISH/MATHSECONOMICS AND COMMERCE|
|23/08/2019||SOCIAL SCIENCES||PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||ENGLISH, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCE|
|PHYSICAL SCIENCES||STATISTICS||ENGLISH,MATHS, PHYSICS AND ECONOMICS|
POST – UTME SCREENING EXAM SUBJECTS:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
How to Apply for UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE . Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGRpayment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT, Select Screening Exam fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to [email protected]
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Wednesday, August 7, 2019 as the application window closes on that day