The JAMB exam for 2024 will hold from April 19th to 29th, 2024. This was made known by the Head of Public Affairs and Protocol, Dr Fabian Benjamin in a statement. He said the adjustment in the date of the UTME was to accommodate some other major and critical national assignments.
Intensify your preparation towards the exam now by downloading and activating the First Class JAMB CBT Mobile App for Android phones and Software for Computer systems. The app and software are specially designed to help you adequately prepare for the 2024 UTME. So help yourself by downloading and activating now! To download now, check the links below:
The exam venue will be at any approved CBT centre indicated on the candidates’ reprinted exam slip (The date for printing of exam slip will be announced by JAMB before the exam). Candidates are advised to be in their various centres 30 minutes before their time.
The exam will be divided into three various sessions. Everyone will not write the exam on the same day and at the same time. Each day of the exam, there will be 3 sessions: Morning, afternoon and evening.
Candidates are advised to reprint their JAMB exam slips the moment it begins (JAMB will announce the date). The reprinted Jamb exam slip will show you the exact date, time and centre where you will take the exam.
Tips on Preparing for JAMB 2024 Examination
Passing the Jamb exam demands that you study hard; not just studying hard but also studying smart. You need to get familiar with the Jamb CBT exam environment and how to properly approach Jamb questions.
On the JAMB exam day, you will be tested in four subjects. English Language (compulsory for all candidates) and three other subjects related to the course you applied to study. You are expected to prepare adequately for all four subjects. The following will help you prepare and do well during the exam.
- Start studying on time! Don’t wait until a few months or weeks before the exam to start studying
- Create a personal Timetable for reading
- Use the JAMB syllabus to know the topics you are to cover in each subject
- Download and activate the First Class JAMB CBT Mobile App for Android phones and Software for Computer systems. The app and software are specially designed to help you adequately prepare for the 2024 UTME. So help yourself by downloading and activating now! To download now, check the links below:
- While studying, read between the lines and make sure you know the exact meaning of words you come across. Don’t assume you know the meaning already. This is very important in tackling questions in English language and subjects like biology
- Work on your speed and accuracy because it’s a test of both. There’s no point knowing all the answers but not being able to finish within the specified time
- PRAY! The importance of prayer is not in the fact that it changes all things but rather that it positions you to confront all things.