Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. The price of the form is N2000. Registration for the Post UTME Screening for the 2022/2023 admission commences on 30th July, 2022, and closes on 20th August, 2022. See details below.
- Only candidates with Minimum JAMB Score of 100 are eligible to apply
- If you choose Kogi state Polytechnic as second choice or third choice kindly update Your First Choice of institution to Kogi State polytechnic via your Jamb portal (jamb.org)
- Visit www.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on the apply now link
- click on apply Online
- Click on UTME Screening Application
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background not more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for screening
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Candidates who choose Kogi State Polytechnic as 2nd or 3rd choice Institution and have met the minimum score of 100 are required to change to First Choice on the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) PORTAL to be eligible for the screening. Candidates who are awaiting O’level result(s) and are eligible can also apply for the screening, but should indicate appropriately. Eligible candidates are required to provide functional Phone Number(s) and E-Mail address as the modalities for the screening will be communicated through SMS using the phone number(s) and or e-mail address provided.