The Kogi State University, KSU Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been made available on the school website. Candidates who applied for admission into the Kogi State University (KSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session are to proceed to check their admission status. The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online.
Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check the list;
How to Check KSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates are therefore advised to check for the KSU Admission List on the JAMB website and confirm if they have been offered admission and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
For detailed procedure on how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
How To Check KSU Admission List on School Portal
The list is yet to be uploaded on the school portal. When it is uploaded, candidates can check via the procedure below;
- Candidates are to visit: http://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist
- Select the Academic Session i.e 2018/2019
- Click on “View List” to see the names of admitted students
Note: ADMITTED CANDIDATES ARE TO LOGIN TO THE STUDENT PORTAL USING THEIR UTME REN NO AS USERNAME AND “PASSWORD” AS PASSWORD TO PRINT ADMISSION LETTER.