Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Postgraduate School has released admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. KSUSTA Postgraduate 1st batch admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various Ph.D, M.Sc & PGD programmes.
How To Check KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020
- Kindly log on to KSUSTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at http://status.pgform.ksustapgs.net/admstatus.php.
- Enter your Application Number where required.
- Click ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
1. Successfully admitted candidates are to report for Registration at the Postgraduate School Board Room, at the temporary site of the School within the University’s main campus.
2. Candidates are to come along with the originals and photocopies of all their credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, Local Government Identification Letter, Printed Online Provisional Offer of Admission, evidence of payment of ₦10,000 for acceptance fee (Please check Tuition Fees for the account number to pay into) and 12 copies of passport photographs.
3. Students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostels are to pay an additional ₦60,000 for a room per session.