The Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY 2017/2018 ND Part-time Admission Form is now on sale. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part-time National Diploma (ND) programme of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) for the 2017/2018 academic session in the following courses;
KWARAPOLY 2017/2018 ND Part-time Available Courses
A. INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
(ii) Science Laboratory Technology
(iii) Hospitality Management
(iv) Agricultural Technology
B. INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
(i) Architectural Technology
(ii) Estate Management
(iii) Urban & Regional Planning
(iv) Building Technology.
C. INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
(ii) Banking & Finance
(iii) Business Administration and Management.
(v) Public Administration
(vi) Purchasing & Supply
D. INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
(i) Computer Science
(ii) Office Technology & Management
(iii) Mass Communication
E. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
(i) Civil Engineering Technology
(ii) Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
(iii) Mechanical Engineering Technology
(iv) Metallurgical Engineering Technology.
(v) Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
KWARAPOLY 2017/2018 ND Part-time Admission Requirements
1. Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
2. Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language are compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic. In addition, the other three subjects must be relevant to the Course of Choice.
How To Apply For KWARAPOLY 2017/2018 ND Part-time Admission
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND (PART-TIME), log on to https://kwarapoly.waeup.org/applicants and click on “ND Part-Time Programmes 2017/2018” follow the instructions there.
- Purchase of Forms closes at Midnight on Saturday 15th July, 2017. There will not be an extension!
- Fill the applicant registration form that appears and ensure you provide a valid e-mail address as your username and password will be forwarded to the email address you provided.
- Then click on the ‘Get login credentials’ button.
- Goto your e-mail to retrieve your username and password.,
- Use the username & password sent to you to login Here!
- Click on the ‘Edit Application’ button to complete the remaining fields of the application form. Ensure you upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph cannot be changed once uploaded.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to save your application.
- Ensure you chose the appropriate course or program you intend to study (You can consult the prospectus for guidance).
- To pay for the application, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’ button at the bottom of the page. Then open the ticket so created and click on the ‘College Pay’ button at the top left corner of the page to effect your payment using any Interswitch enabled debit/ATM card.
- Review the details of your application before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
KWARAPOLY 2017/2018 ND Part-time Admission Deadline
Purchase of Forms closes at Midnight on Saturday 15th July, 2017. There will be no extension.