Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY ND Admission Form for 2019/2020 is out. The National Diploma, ND Admission of KWARAPOLY is for the following part-time programmes of the institution:
KWARAPOLY ND Part-time Admission – Available Courses
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Building Technology.
- Transportation Planning & Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
- INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Welding & Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering
KWARAPOLY ND Part-time Admission Entry Requirements
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES (PART-TIME)
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
KWARAPOLY ND Part-time Admission – How To Apply
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND (PART-TIME), log on to https://kwarapolyportal.org/applogin.php and follow the instructions there.
- Applicants awaiting Results will not be considered for admission.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- All applications close on September 9th, 2019.
- Applicants sitting for the 2019 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.