Kwara State University Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, application fee, closing date, and registration details for the 2023/2024 Academic Session have been announced. The application cost is N2000. Deadline is August 20th, 2023. This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the underlisted categories for the 2023/2024 Pre-Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete.
- Candidates whose first choice of institution is KWASU
- Candidates interested in Admission into KWASU but have not made it their first choice. Such candidates are strictly advised to change to KWASU.
All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available. Candidates are advised to get the official KWASU Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will enable them prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours.
- 1. Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- 2. Click Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
- 3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
- 4. On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
- 5. Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- 6. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
- 7. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
- 8. Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
- 9. Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt foryour record.
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempts in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press tab button to display a Re-query interface below the page, then Re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt. For support, contact [email protected]
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programmes cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University. Malete (KWASU)
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwas.edu.ng or please e-mail: admission.officer wasteshing or call 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (also available for WhatsApp and text messages)