Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Post-UTME form, eligibility and registration guidelines for 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. Applications are hereby invited from prospective candidates interested in gaining admission into the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) for the 2019/2020 academic session. Online Registration for admission into the 2018/2019 Academic Session commenced on 26th June and will end on 11th August, 2019. The price of the form is N2,000. See more details below.
All candidates eligible for screening are those who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2019/2020 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 150 and also have the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB Brochure.
LASPOTECH POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE GUIDELINES
- Kindly visit the Polytechnic website via https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click on “POST UTIME” on the navigation bar,
- Provide your UTME number. Full names and contact information (Please ensure correctness of the entries before proceeding as you will not be able to alter the entry after submission)
- Make a payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
- Return to the application portal and click the “continue application” link. You will be required to login with your UTME Number and surname in lowercase as password.
- Proof read the application four carefully before final submission.
- Print out the APPLICATION FORM and ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP and await further communication from the Polytechnic
The Application Form/Screening closes by 11:59pm on 11 August, 2019.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact: