Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, MAPOLY ND Admission Lists: The names of candidates offered admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme (full-time and Part-time) of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) for the 2019/2020 session are out. Candidates who applied for admission into the Higher National Diploma programme of the polytechnic for the 2019/2020 session are to proceed to check their admission status. The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check the list.
How to Check MAPOLY ND Admission List
- Go to MAPOLY admission status checking portal @ http://mapolyng.com/apply20/index.php?p=login.
- Insert your username (i.e. your UTME Reg No) and Password in the required column.
- Finally, click on Log In to access your MAPOLY admission status.
Admitted ND candidates are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission. CLICK HERE for detailed procedure.
Instructions To Admitted Candidates
- Candidates offered provisional admission on the respective lists, have till 16th December, 2019 to pay the Non-Refundable Acceptance fee of Twenty-Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N25,500.00) only.
- After payment of Acceptance fee, Print out receipt and clearance form from the portal
- Proceed to your school office, HOD and Admission officer for the signing of the Clearance form
- Print out both JAMB and MAPOLY Admission letters
- Proceed to pay school fees
Congratulations to all the newly admitted MAPOLY ND candidates.