MOUAU Admission List: The Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on the school’s website. Candidates who applied for admission into the University and took part in the online screening can proceed to check their admission status.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded on both the School’s website and JAMB CAPS, Candidates are to follow the procedure given below to check their admission status online.
How To Check MOUAU Admission List on the School’s Website
- Candidates are to visit: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/
- Click on the box that reads”2019/2020 Admission Commences. Click here to check admission status”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column provided on the Pop Up Box
- Then Click “OK” and proceed to check your admission status
Admitted candidates are to visit: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/acceptance-fees.php and proceed with payment of acceptance fees
How to Check MOUAU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Congratulations to admitted candidates!