MOUAU Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility and registration deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session have been announced. MOUAU cut-off mark is 140. Interested applicants are to check the full details of registration below;
All candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME examinations and made the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) first (1ST) choice are eligible. Candidates who applied to other Universities could change to MOUAU as the first(1st) choice at JAMB Portal and then apply accordingly. Applicants who wish to change to MOUAU should visit the link https://mouau.edu.ng/academic-department-by-faculty/ to view the courses offered by MOUAU before proceeding to apply.
Beginning on 19th July 2023, candidates are required to register online for the admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2023/2024 Admission Screening banner
- Click on the Buttons Below
- Enter the JAMB Registration Number
- Enter a valid email address and valid Phone number of the Candidate or guardian for records and Contact purposes.
- This leads you to the Remita Payment Platform (RRR) where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration.
- Transaction charge(s) apply please: If you encounter any challenge(s) after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected]
- After payment kindly click on the link below to validate your payment https://portal.mouau.edu.ng/remita/query-remita/ and then after validation click on this link below to proceed with the registration process https://portal.mouau.edu.ng/registration/putme/jamb-no-verification
- Register by filling out an online Application form and selecting the proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, indicating the type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
- Fetch results from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Candidates awaiting 2023 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register till these results are available to avoid problems
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill out the form, submit and take a print-out after executing the Submit button. The system sends a copy of the submitted forms to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check the University portal for their screening test results 14 working days after registration.
Candidates should regularly check the website for further information on their admission status.
Dr Mrs. Nkeiru Mbanasor