Applications for the MTN Scholarship Scheme for Blind students have commenced. This is an annual scholarship award that seeks to recognize and reward qualified high-performing students and is currently in its 7th phase.
The scholarships, awarded on an annual basis, is worth N200,000.00 (Two hundred thousand Naira) covers school fees, book allowance, and stipend for one academic year.
- Students of a public tertiary institution in Nigeria, who are dependent on Braille
- 2nd or 3rd year full-time undergraduates in public universities and colleges of education studying other disciplines beside Law with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5
- 3rd-year full-time Law undergraduates in public universities with CGPA of 2.5
- Full-time Polytechnic under-graduates in ND2, HND2 with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 and with one of the following:
- ND 1 result (applicants currently in ND2)
- HND1 result (applicants currently in HND2)
- Admission letter into HND1 with ND2 result (applicants currently in HND1)
Scholarships will be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum of 2.5 for universities and colleges of education and 2.0 for polytechnic students
Method of Application
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and MTN Foundation bears sole responsibility for the final selection of successful beneficiaries.
The deadline for the application of the MTN Foundation Scholarship In Nigeria is 15th August 2021. After which further applications will not be considered.