Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Full-time Admission form has been announced by the management of the polytechnic. Interested applicants are to check details of the application below;
Applications are invited from eligible candidates into the underlisted full-time Higher National Diploma Programmes of Federal Polytechnic, Oko for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SCHOOL OF ARTS DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library & Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Survey and Geo-informatics
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Food Science and Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Computer Science
- Home and Rural Economics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Physics with electronics
Candidates must possess:
- The basic requirements for admission into ND Programme of courses they wish to pursue at the Higher National Diploma level as contained in the NBTE revised entry requirements for ND programmes in Nigerian Polytechnics and Monotechnics
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of lower credit in the relevant programmes obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko or any equivalent institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
- Evidence of a minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate work experience. In exceptional cases, ND diplomats with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) and industrial experience of not less than two (2) years in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
How to Apply for OKO POLY HND admission form
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (HND – Regular Screening Application) and enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000) only using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Await a response from the Polytechnic.
Timely submission of application is an advantage.