Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Part-time programme Admission for the 2023/2024 Academic session has been announced. Applications, through JAMB, are invited from eligible candidates into the under-listed Part Time National Diploma Programmes of Federal Polytechnic, Oko for the 2023/2024 academic session.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECNOLOGY
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Computer Science
- Home and Rural Economics
- Agricultural Technology
- Horticultural Technology
SCHOOL OF ARTS DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library & Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Survey and Geo-informatics
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
The basic requirements for admission into National Diploma Programme of courses applicant wish to pursue are, at least, (5) five credits in the ‘O ’Level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are to apply online to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board via [email protected]
- Candidates should, in addition, visit the Polytechnic website: www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng for payment of Processing Fee.
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Form for Processing of Admission.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – Part Time Application)
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (
N10, 000) only using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application for Processing of Admission. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Await response from JAMB & the Polytechnic.
Candidates must upload their ‘O’ level or SSCE results to JAMB portal to be considered eligible for admission.
Timely submission of application is an advantage.