The Admission List of the Olabisi Olabanjo University, (OOU) for the 2023/2024 session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission to the university and participated in the screening exercise can proceed to check their admission status. The admission list has been uploaded online and candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
How To Check OOU Admission List on School’s Portal
- Visit: https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php
- Enter you JANB Registration Number in the required Column
- Enter your SURNAME as password and login to view your admission status
How To Check OOU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon. For detailed procedure on how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
NB : Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.