The Olabisi Olabanjo University, OOU Post-UTME admission screening 2017/2018 has been announced by the management of the university. Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for the admission screening exercise leading to admission into the undergraduate programmes of the Olabisi Olabanjo University, OOU for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Eligibility/Criteria For OOU Post-UTME Admission Screening 2017/2018
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME results.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
OOU Post-UTME Admission Screening Dates 2017/2018
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2017/2018 Academic year. The screening exercise date has been postponed to August 14th, 2017.
CLICK HERE to see the new screening schedule and timetable for all departments.
The Post UTME screening exercise would be Computer Based
Mode Of Payment For OOU Post-UTME Admission Screening Dates 2017/2018
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 500.00 (Two Thousand,Five Hundred Naira) only for the Screening Exercise and N5, 000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only for administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATIONINVALID
How To Register For OOU Post-UTME Admission Screening Dates 2017/2018
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers:
08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
- 2017/2018 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Application Deadline For OOU Post-UTME Admission Screening 2017/2018
The deadline for post-UTME admission screening is 11th August, 2017. Registration for Direct Entry Candidates starts from 24th July, 2017.
CLICK HERE to see list of other schools their post-UTME admission screening forms have been announced.