OSUSTECH Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost and other relevant details for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. The Cut-off mark is 180. application cost is N2000. See full registration details below;
Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa has commenced its On-line registration for the screening exercise for admission into ALL Programmes in the University for 2018/2019 Session. Candidates should note that provisional admission would be offered on the basis of first come, first served.
OSUSTECH Post-UTME Eligibility
Candidates who made OSUSTECH their first choice of institution and scored 180 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit Passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates who chose the University as second choice or did not choose it at all are advised to do a change of institution to OSUSTECH as first choice on JAMB website before registering.
OSUSTECH Post-UTME Application Procedure
Candidates are required to
i) Visit the University’s website on www.osustech.edu.ng for more information on specific admission requirements for each programme before application
ii) Log on www.osustech.edu.ng/utme and enter the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number generated from payment to access the registration portal
iii) Complete and submit the University admission screening forms online; and iv) Print out a copy of completed admission screening form
Candidates are also advised to visit the University website from time to time to check their admission status.
A sum of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only is to be paid to any bank in Nigeria through Remita platform.
To access the remita platform, please follow the procedures below:
1. Log on to www.remita.net.
2. Click “pay a Remita customer/biller”
3. Select the institution you are paying into. (Ondo State Uni of Sci. and Tech)
4. Click the name of service/purpose and select “other income from students”
5. Under the list of other income from student, select “PUTME Screening Fees”
6. Fill in ONLY “payer’s name” which is the name of the candidate and “matric number” which is the UTME registration number
7. Click “How do you want to pay” and select the channel of payment which could be Internet Banking, Mastercard, Visa and so on.
8. Submit and print the electronic receipt of payment which contains a unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Felix Oladapo Akinnusi