This is to inform all prospective candidates of Plateau State Polytechnic (PLAPOLY) that the management of the school has released the list of successful candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All candidates who applied for admission to the school are by this announcement advised to proceed to the school’s official website to check their admission status.
How to Check PLAPOLY admission list
- Go to https://plapoly.org/2023/01/12/2022-2023-first-jamb-admission-list/ to view the list
This is to notify all candidates who have secured admission into PLATEAU STATE POLYTECHNIC BARKIN LADI that they are to adhere strictly with the following procedures for registration. Make sure you take your time and study every detail concerning your registration please.
Candidates are advised to beware of fraudsters or cyber cafés who seek to assist with registration and may end up doing it wrongly or defrauding innocent Candidate. Candidates are to note that such individuals and cafés are not in any way Staff of Plateau State Polytechnic, hence dealing with them is at your own risk, BEWARE.
- Registration period: All candidates should note that registration should be done within the stipulated time as announced.Failure to adhere with the registration period will attract a non refundable late Registration fee of N10,000.00 only which is also reviewable and in extreme cases, forfeiture of your admission.
- Acceptance fee: To pay acceptance fee, click on STUDENT PORTAL scroll down to NEW STUDENT section and sign in using your email and password created during application. The system logs you in to your personalized dashboard, then click on payment and select the payment type. You can then enter the required information requested and continue to follow the prompts until payment of application fee is successful. Print the receipt on the portal and the one sent to your email and proceed to the next step. After payment of acceptance fee, candidates are to proceed to the Bursary Department for confirmation of the fee in which a receipt will be issued to them. (Check the school portal at portal.plapoly.edu.ng for more details).
NOTE: ND I / NCE I candidates are expected to print a copy of their JAMB Admission letter and take it to the Academic office in which the admission(s) will be verified before acceptance fee payment will be activated to enable them pay the prescribed fee and continue with other registration processes.
- Attestation letter: Every candidate is expected to collect an attestation letter from a well recognize clergy of a church, Imam, senior civil servant from the rank of a Director or top military and Para-military personnel for registration.
- Certificate verification: Candidates are to present their original certificates at the Academic division for screening/verification i.e. Original O’level and A’level certificates i.e. NECO,WAEC, NABTEB, OND, ND, Certificate course. Indigene form, Birth Certificates, one year Industrial Training letter for HND candidates only, Bio-data form of application, screening fee receipt and acceptance fee receipt. Thereafter, a clearance form is issued which will be taken along with two photocopies first and last page of application Bio-Data form and proceed for online screening desk at the academic office. HND candidates who completed their ND from other institutions are to apply for an Academic Transcript from their former institutions and to reach the Registrar, Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi through post office or other courier services at least within two weeks of the commencement of Registration if that was not done during application.