The Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, RSUST 29th Convocation Ceremony details have been published by the authorities of the university.
The Convocation Ceremony has been scheduled to hold on the 1st of April, 2017, 9:30 am. Venue is the Convocation Arena, Rivers State University Of Science And Technology.
RSUST 29th Convocation Ceremony Schedule of Activities
Sunday, 26th March, 2017 10.00AM
Interdenominational Thanksgiving Church Service
Venue: Chapel of Redemption
Monday, 27th March, 2017 9.00AM – 4.00PM
Collection of Gowns, Brochures and Scrolls
Tuesday, 28th March, 2017 9.00AM – 4.00PM
Collection of Gowns, Brochures and Scrolls continue
Wednesday, 29th March, 2017 10.00AM 3.00PM 5.00PM
Exhibition Novelty Match:
1. Goldash vs RSUST staff football club
2. Fast walking competition Graduands’ Night
Venue: Amphitheatre RSUST Football Pitch (by the Convocation Arena) Convocation Arena
Thursday, 30th March, 2017 2.00PM
Convocation Lecture to be delivered by Prof. Rahamon A. Bello (Vice-Chancellor, University of Lagos) Topic: “Self-funding by Nigerian Universities: Contemporary Challenges and Solutions”.
Friday, 31st March, 2017 12.00 Noon 5. 00PM
Cultural / Variety day Cocktail Party
Venue: Amphitheatre Vice-Chancellor’s Lodge
Saturday, 1st April 2017 9. 30AM 10.00 AM
(a) Commissioning of Projects
(b) Convocation Ceremony Venue:Convocation Arena
All staff of the university are expected to be part of the convocation ceremony to ensure it is a success.
RSUST 29th Convocation Pack Price For Graduands
The price for the convocation pack for each category of graduating students is as stated below;
PhD -Convocation Pack – 488,500.00
Master -Convocation Pack – 431,500.00
PGD -Convocation Pack – 1426,500.00
Professional/Cert in Law I -Convocation Pack- N16,500.00
First Degree Graduates- Convocation Pack + Students Transcript – N16,500.00 + N2,050.00 = N18,550
Graduands are to apply for Convocation Package, Search For their Certificate ID and apply for their certificates, Correct Mistakes on Names And print your receipt following the procedure below;
How To Apply:
- Graduands are to search for their names on the convocation list via this link: http://ecampus.ust.edu.ng/?redirect=convocation/convocation.php click on the “Get Application ID” link.
- Proceed to check and confirm if your name is spelled correctly. Also check if your academic records like faculty, department and option are correct.
- If there are corrections to be made, please proceed to the Help Desk at the ITC Centre of RSUST with any of the following original documents that bear the correct spellings of your name;
-Local Government Identification
-National ID Card
On the other hand, if there are no corrections to be made, proceed to apply for convocation application process by visiting http://ecampus.ust.edu.ng/?redirect=convocation/convocation.php click on the “Convocation” link at the top left hand side of the page to access the “Apply for Convocation Pack” link.
The Convocation application process is as follows;
-Select the application name from the list of applications
-Apply for Students’ copy of Transcript (Only REGULAR Students)
-Apply for RSUST Convocation Photo (Optional)
-Proceed to pay for Convocation Pack
Students are advised to have a valid e-mail address. Those students who do not have a valid e-mail address MUST create one, as subsequent communication will be made via your personal email.
- In this Convocation ceremony, all graduands will be given their certificates, but you need to apply for it. For you to apply for your Certificate, you will need to provide an application ID: Mat. Number, Firstname or Surname.
- If your name has any typographical error, you have the final chance to request for a name correction.
- You can reprint your payment receipt if need be.
For you to be able to do all of the above,visit this link: http://ecampus.ust.edu.ng/?redirect=convocation/convocation.php click on the “Convocation” link at the top left hand side of the page to perform any of the tasks mentioned.