Transform Together scholarships are open to international students (including Nigerians) and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom in the 2019/20 academic year.
Scholarship value/inclusions: For undergraduate programme 50% (half the tuition fee) will be deducted from the total tuition fee very year for three years of the study.
For postgraduate courses 50% reduction in tuition applies also. However, for courses that will last two years or more in length, the 50% discount will only be applied to the first year’s fees.
Deadline: May 31st, 2019
Sheffield Hallam University in the United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
Target group: International students including Nigerians
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• Apply and offered admission for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
• be self-funding your studies
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
How To Apply For Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom TT Scholarship
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus to select a course an apply for admission
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2019
For more information on this scholarship, visit the official Scholarship WebsiteShare This Post