SLU Post-UTME Screening registration, cut-off marks, application cost, eligibility and all relevant information for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160 and above depending on the Course. Deadline is August 19th, 2018. Screening hols August 28th – 30th. Details below;
SLU POST-UTME Eligibility For The Screening
– UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
– Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma, a Merit at NCE level and a minimum of 8 points in the IJMBE A/Level.
The Cut-Off points
To view the departmental cut-off marks, CLICK HERE
SLU Post-UTME Registration Schedule
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, 23rd July, 2018 and end at Midnight of Sunday, 19th August, 2018.
SLU Post-UTME Dates For The Screening Exercise
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
August 28th, 2018 – Faculty Of Education
August 29th, 2018 – Faculty of Humanities
August 30th, 2018 – Faculty of Natural And Applied Science
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
On the day of the Screening, candidates must present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
– Acknowledgement Slip (to be generated after submitting an application)
– Evidence of Payment
– UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
– SSCE Statement(s) of Result
– Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
– Certificate of Indigeneship
– Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
– ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only).
SLU Post-UTME Registration Portal
Click on the appropriate button below to register.
UTME Candidates are to visit: https://slu.edu.ng/application-form and proceed to complete their online registration.
Direct Entry candidates are to visit: https://slu.edu.ng/de-application-form/ and proceed to complete their online registration.