Have you been unable to register for your school’s Post-UTME screening exercise after changing your course or institution? Do you always experience “No Record found” each time you try to register for the post-UTME screening exercise of your school of choice?
JAMB has released an official statement on that.
All candidates [UTME/DE] who have made changes in either their course or institution through JAMB and have not been able to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise of their schools due to issue of “No Record Found” and other related issues each time they try to apply for the Post-UTME screening of the school they have changed to have been asked by JAMB to be patient as the problem will soon be resolved.
According to JAMB, the reason for such issue is that the comprehensive lists of all the candidates that have applied to all the schools (including the ones that did change of institution) have not been sent to the schools.
This means that these schools do not have the list of all the students that have applied for their admission.
However, JAMB assured that the comprehensive list will soon be sent to these schools and candidates having issues registering for the Post-UTME screening of the schools will now be able to register without such issues.
JAMB equally disclosed that all Institutions have been directed to ensure that all candidates who have chosen or changed to the schools are considered for their various Post-UTME screening exercises.
JAMB has therefore advised such candidates not to panic as they would certainly sit for the Post-UTME screening exercise in the Institutions they have made changes to.
This means that even if the Post-UTME registration deadline of the schools you change to has passed and JAMB has not sent the comprehensive list to the school, the school will have to extend its Post-UTME screening deadline to accommodate those candidates that are yet to register due to issues of “No Record Found.”
- Schools Their Post-UTME Admission Screening Forms Are out – 2017/2018
- How To Prepare For Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Of Your School
- How Schools Will Conduct Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Exercise
- Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Documents/Requirements
- How To Calculate Post-UTME Admission Screening Score
- After JAMB, What Next? Here Are 6 Steps to Admission Success
- Undergraduate Admission: Your High JAMB Score Is Not Enough
- 11 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB
- Schools Their Part-time Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their HND Full-time Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their Postgraduate Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their Pre-degree, JUPEB, IJMB Forms Are Out – 2017/2018