UI Admission List: This is to inform all perspective students of the University of Ibadan (UI) for the 2019/2020 academic session that the list of admitted candidates have been made available on the school portal. Candidates can proceed to check their admission status. See how to check UI Admission List below;
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on both the school portal and on JAMB CAPS. See details on how to check yours below;
How To Check UI Admission List on School Portal
Candidates are to visit UI admission portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/.
- Login with your username and password and proceed to check your UI admission status.
Admitted candidates are to also check on the JAMB CAPS and confirm if they have been offered admission and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
For detailed procedure on how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
How to Check UI Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.