The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, UITH School of health Postgraduate Diploma Admission in Health Information Management for 2017/2018 has been announced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programme, (full-time and part-time) of the School of Health Information Management for the 2017/2018 session.
Method of Application
• Applicants are to proceed to http://www.uith.org/SHIM%20ND.html to download the application form. You will find a red link that says, “Click her to download the form” just click on the link to download and print out the form.
Payment of Application Fee
• Payment of N10,000 for the printed form
The way to make payment into UITH Account is as follow:
▪ Log on to www remita.net
▪ Click on Pay A Federal Government Agency
▪ Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
▪ Select the Name of Service/Purpose you want to pay for
▪ Complete the necessary information
▪ Then proceed the payment.
• After payment, the receipt generated will now be attached to form already downloaded on the UITH Platform and bring to the Cash Office confirmation and Stamping before submission to the School.
• Candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Health Information Management shall possess HND or Degree in Health Information Management from a recognized institution.
• Also candidates with degree in Medical and allied courses such as Library and Information Science, Statistics, health economics, Computer Science, Anatomy, Health Informatics, Nursing,
Epidemiology, MBBS are also eligible.
• In addition, candidates must certify the O’ level requirements of five (5) credits passes in Mathematics, English language and Biology plus two (2) other subjects.
Admitted Student will learn more about:
• Information Product and Services
• Health Information Marketing
• Health Policy Analysis etc
Duration Of Course
• One (1) calendar year (Full-Time Programme)
• Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2017 (Part-Time Programme).
• The course is non-residential. However, there is limited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
All completed application forms with original receipt of payment must reach the office of the Registrar, School’s Complex on or before 31st July, 2017.
Dates for Screening Exercise/Oral Interview have been fixed as follows:-
• Written Examination: To be communicated later
• Screening/Interview:- To be communicated later
• Venue:- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex(Former Maternity Hospital) Amilegbe, Ilorin.
Other Relevant Information
• Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
• Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
• Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
• Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
• The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
• Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
• Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
• The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the school’s notice boards.