UMYU Pre-degree and IJMB admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced. Candidates who applied for admission into the predegree and IJMB programmes of the Umaru Musa Yar’dua University for the 2018/2019 academic session are to proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
How To Check UMYU Predegree/IJMB Admission List
- To check the 1st batch of admission list, simply CLICK HERE
- To check the 2nd batch of admission list, simply CLICK HERE
ALL admitted candidates are reminded to note the following:
1. Candidates registering for Pre-Degree Programme must possess at least five (5) O’ Level Credits, three (3) of which must be from Basic Science Subjects and two (2) in English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings. The Candidates must also register for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark.
2. Candidates registering for IJMB Programme must possess at least five (5) O’ Level Credits, three (3) of which must be from Basic Science Subjects and two (2) in English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings.
3. IJMB candidates are advised to register with JAMB for Direct Entry (DE) Admissions
Click here to print your Admission Letter and proceed with the registration.
|1.||PRE-DEGREE & REMEDIAL (KATSINA STUDENTS)||N46,500|
|2.||PRE-DEGREE & REMEDIAL (NON KATSINA STUDENTS)||N56,400|
|3.||IJMBE (KATSINA STUDENTS)||N64,500|
|4.||IJMBE (NON KATSINA STUDENTS)||N74,500|