The University of Benin (UNIBEN) JUPEB Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session is out. The University, In collaboration with the JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB), the University of Benin invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Foundation Programmes for the 2018/2019 Session. The UNIBEN JUPEB Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the University of Benin and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificate (HSC) or IJMB. UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Requirements, 2018/2019 Candidates seeking admission into the UNIBEN JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT etc. UNIBEN JUPEB Duration of Programme The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of TWO SEMESTERS. It is strictly non-residential programme. UNIBEN JUPEB Admission, 2018/2019 -Method Of Application Interested candidates are to purchase application forms online from the university web site www.uniben.edu with valid VERVE VISA OR MASTERCARD ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges. The application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out.
How To Apply
- ON the uniben website,
- Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK
- Click on the FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (JUPEB) APPLICATION 2018/2019 Link.
- Click on REGISTER FOR APPLICATION and fill out application after reading instructions on the page
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip which should have your user name and password.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
UNIBEN JUPEB Mode of Study Face to face contact at the JUPEB Study Centre, University of Benin,. Lectures will be conducted from 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and forfeit application
- Only coloured print out will be
- Print at least 4 copies of the University of Benin online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study
UNIBEN JUPEB Admission, 2018/2019 Closing Date: Application Closes at Midnight on Friday August 17th 2018. UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Entrance Examination, 2018/2019: Entrance Examination: The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the University of Benin on SATURDAY, September 1st, 2018.