This is to inform all newly admitted students of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) that they are to pay their acceptance fees and upload relevant documents before requesting clearance.
They are to upload scans of scratch cards that match submitted results as the only records of those that request clearance can be processed and cleared.
There will be no need to come into the Campus as these activities will be carried out online and successfully cleared students will collect their signed eligibility documents upon resumption on campus.
NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS FOR 2020/2021 (UTME AND DE) REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE CLEARANCE
This will be upon a successful Creation and Payment of the relevant acceptance Fee as listed below
Documents required to be uploaded
1. Birth Certificate or Age declaration
2. WAEC or NECO/NABTEB result:- Statement of result or certificate
(Certificates are expected from 2019 and below for WAEC, and 2017 and below for NECO, NABTEB)
3. Scratch Card(s) to enable access to the above uploaded results NECO; WAEC; NABTEB: etc should be uploaded to enable confirmation of same.
4. Local Government of origin Certificate or Affidavit of Local Government Area of origin
5. Jamb result slip with passport
6. Jamb admission letter (Institution copy)
7. Acceptance letter
8. Guarantor’ s letter
9. Affidavit of Good Conduct
10. Affidavit of Non-Membership of a secret cult
11. A RED BACKGROUND PASSPORT AT THE SIDE OF THE JAMB BIOMETRIC PICTURE
*PAY YOUR ACCEPTANCE FEE * UPLOAD RELEVANT DOCUMENTS *REQUEST CLEARANCE * REMEMBER TO UPLOAD SCAN OF SCRATCH CARD(S) THAT MATCH SUBMITTED RESULTS * ONLY RECORD OF THOSE THAT REQUEST CLEARANCE CAN BE PROCESSED AND CLEARED. ” NO NEED TO COME INTO CAMPUS AS THESE ACTIVITIES WILL BE CARRIED OUT ONLINE. * SUCCESSFULLY CLEARED STUDENTS WILL COLLECT THEIR SIGNED ELIGIBILITY DOCUMENT UPON RESUMPTION ON CAMPUS.
THE ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR 2020/2021 IS AS SHOWN BELOW
|S/NO||ITEMS||COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES CANDIDATES (N)||OTHER CANDIDATES (N)|
|5||MTN NET LIBRARY||4,000.00||4,000.00|
|6||COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT LEVY (MEDICAL STUDENTS ONLY)||20,000.00||–|