UNIJOS Admission List: The University of Jos (UNIJOS) list of students admitted into the undergraduate programme of the university for the 2019/2020 session is out. The UNIJOS Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission to the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on both the school portal and JAMB CAPS. See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check UNIJOS Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
How To Check UNIJOS Admission List on School Portal
- Log on to UNIJOS admission status checking portal via https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
Admitted candidates are to check for their admission status on the JAMB website also and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
For detailed procedure on how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE