The University of llorin hereby invites all candidates, who have applied for admission into the University in the 2023/2024 Academic Session as first choice, either at UTME or Direct Entry levels, to Visit the University website: http://www.unilorin.edu.ng for details of the procedure for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding. Note:
- Wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate; and
- Admission will be based on an aggregate of UTME/DE score (50%); Post-UTME screening score (30%); and five (5) relevant O’ Level grades (20%). Candidates are to CLICK HERE to get the UNILORIN Post-UTME past questions. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening
A. Registration Instructions – Print out this page before commencing registration
- Registration Period is from 23rd November to 3rd December, 2023.
- All candidates shall upload their O’ Level and/or A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing ‘AR’.
- Ensure that you have a personal, valid and active email address and phone number (NOT Cybercafé’s) before commencing the registration process.
- Proceed to pay Registration fee of N2, 000.00 only. (See B.vi. below)
- Please crosscheck all entries for correctness before final submission.
- Candidates should note that it is possible for them to correct errors in their entries before submission while the registration process is still on.
- Candidates should print out their screening document and make sure that all information entered are correctly displayed. If not correctly displayed, candidates are advised to re-enter their information.
NOTE: AT THE CLOSE OF REGISTRATION, CANDIDATE SHOULD ENSURE THAT THE O’ LEVEL RESULT UPLOADED ON THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL IS THE SAME AS THAT UPLOADED TO JAMB CAPS.
B. Step-by-step Registration Procedure
i. Log in using https://portal.unilorin.edu.ng/ug/candidate/login OR https://portal.unilorin.edu.ng Post-UTME Registration. Candidates are strongly advised NOT TO USE ANY OTHER LINK. Pre-admission Screening Registration.
ii. On the Post-UTME Registration page, click on Verify your details
iii. Complete the displayed fields (e.g. JAMB Registration Number, Surname e.t.c).
iv. Candidates should click on the verify button for UTME/DE information.
v. Click on Proceed button to go to Remita platform (you can pay with card, transfer, USSD, bank or QR code).
Please note: Do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If unsure, please wait for some hours for the possibility of getting a debit alert from your bank. If you have problems with your previous payment, enter your JAMB Registration Number on step VI below and validate the payment.
vi. After making payment, click on Confirm your payment to confirm your payment using your JAMB registration number
vii. Click on Validate under the payment RRR number to verify your payment status. After successful confirmation of payment, click on Resend Activation code to get an activation code if you haven’t received an activation code.
viii. Check your email (an email containing your activation code has been sent to your email address).
ix. Click on Activate your account to activate your account with the activation code sent to your email. After activation, check your email (an email containing your account login details has been sent to your email address
x. Upon successful activation, visit https://portal.unilorin.edu.ng/ug/candidate/login
xi. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and password; and click ‘login’
xii. click on My Application button and complete all necessary details;
xiii. Click submit button when you are sure all information have been accurately provided.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates
i. The step-by-step Registration Procedures in B, (i – xii) above also applies to Direct Entry candidates.
ii. In addition to (i) above, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their highest academic qualification from the drop-down under Qualification while filling the application.
- Candidates are advised to carefully enter their results as any error will be deemed as deliberate falsification of results, which would lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.