This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in UTME, and a minimum of lower credit/merit in diploma, 8 points in NCE/IJMB for Arts and Education and 9 points for Sciences or second class lower division from a recognized institution for DE that there will be online screening exercise for admission. Check the attached PDF file for the cut-off marks of the various courses.
|c||B. Forestry and Wildlife||160||160|
|d||B. Animal Science||160||160|
|2||ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCE|
|c||B. Nursing Sciences||220||200|
|d||B. Medical Laboratory Science||220||200|
|a||B.A. Arabic Studies||160||160|
|g||B.A. Islamic Studies||160||160|
|a||B. Dentistry/Dental Surgery||250||220|
|6||BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|a||B.A. (Ed) Adult Education||160||160|
|b||B.A. (Ed) Agriculture||160||160|
|c||B.A. (Ed) Arabic Studies||160||160|
|d||B.A. (Ed) Biology||160||160|
|e||B.A. (Ed) Business||160||160|
|f||B.A. (Ed) Chemistry||160||160|
|g||B.A. (Ed) Economics||160||160|
|h||B.A. (Ed) English||160||160|
|i||B.A. (Ed) Geography||160||160|
|j||B.A. (Ed) Hausa||160||160|
|k||B.A. (Ed) Health Education||160||160|
|l||B.A. (Ed) History||160||160|
|m||B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies||160||160|
|n||B.A. (Ed) Mathematics||160||160|
|o||B.A. (Ed) Physical Education||160||160|
|p||B.A. (Ed) Physics||160||160|
|q||B.A./B.Sc. Library and Information Science||160||160|
|a||B.Eng. Agric. & Environmental Resources Engineering||160||160|
|b||B.Eng. Civil & Water Resources Engineering||180||180|
|c||B.Eng. Chemical Engineering.||160||160|
|d||B.Eng. Computer Engineering.||180||180|
|e||B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering.||170||170|
|f||B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering.||170||170|
|g||B.Sc. Food Science & Technology||160||160|
|b||LLB Sharia Law||180||160|
|b||B.Sc. Banking and Finance||160||160|
|c||B.Sc. Business Administration||160||160|
|e||B.Sc. Public Administration||160|
|d||B.Sc. Computer Science||180||180|
|e||B.Sc. Environmental Biology||160||160|
|g||B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry||160||160|
|j||B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry||160||160|
|c||B.Sc. Mass Communication||160||160|
|d||B.Sc. Political Science||160||160|
|e||B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology||160||160|
|a||Doctor of Veterinary Medicine||200||190|
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- 1. Visit https://putme.unimaid.edu.ng/
- 2. Type your UTME Number as username and password. Both are case sensitive.
- 3. Enter valid and accessible e-mail and phone number and click on Process Payment
- 4 You wil be directed to REMITA to make the paymernt.
- 5. Make PAYMENT as follows
- For Card payment you will be sent
- OTP from REMITA to your phone number and E-mail, which you will use to complete the payment
- For Bank Payment, you will print the payment slip with RRR and make payment at the bank
- 6. On successful payment using card, you will be returned to the dashboard. you paid at a bank, you will login again using description in Step 2.
- 7. Click on verify payment to verify your payment.
- 8. You will be directed to the biodata page to fill your details and then, next of kin then click next.
- 9. Fill your next of kin details and click next.
- 10. Finally, provide your O’Levels results. Indicate the number of sittings (maximum of two), and select the certificate(s) obtained. Provide the examination date(s) and number(s).
- 11. For DE applicants, in addition to 10 above, you will provide Higher Education certificate details.
- 12. After filling all the forms, you will be redirected to the dashboard. Review your submissions and if necessary, edit them. Once satisfied, click on submit.
- 13. Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted Successfully it can not be altered thanks” will be displayed.
- 14. You will NOT be invited for physical screening or aptitude test.
- 15. You will be notified once admitted through JAMB CAPS.
- 16. Ensure you have uploaded your O’Level results on JAMB CAPS, else your admission request cannot be considered.
- 17. Visit https://www.unimaid.edu.ng/studywithus.html for guidance on cut – off marks for each programme.
- 18. Once admission commences, visit http://admission.unimaid.edu.ng/ for updates and advice. 19. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any assistance.
When would admission begin