UNIOSUN registration procedure for newly admitted students of the university hs been announced. All new students of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) are hereby directed to follow the instruction given below to complete their registration process.
1. Upon completion of Acceptance Registration on the Admissions Portal, all freshers are required to proceed to the College Office for the screening exercise.
2. Freshers are to present the following documents in the order listed below:
a) UNIOSUN Provisional Admission Slip
b) JAMB Admission Letter
c) Original and Photocopy of O’Level Result
d) Statement of Result and Copy of Academic Transcript (Direct Entry Only)
e) UTME Result/DE Registration Form
f) Post UTME Screening Result
g) Two copies of Acceptance Clearance
h) Valid (three years) Tax Clearance of Parent
i) Osun State Development Levy
j) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
k) Letter of attestation from a reputable personality.
effective from Wednesday, 27th November 2019.
3. After successful verification of the documents listed in (2) above, freshers are to collect files and other necessary documents. The Students’ Portal account of the fresher is then activated. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ACTIVATED PORTAL ACCOUNTS CAN PROCEED FOR FURTHER REGISTRATION.
4. After activation, freshers are to proceed for payment of the stipulated fees via the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY platform.
5. Freshers are to complete courses registration online and submit copies of course forms in their respective Departments.
6. Freshers are to submit the files collected in (3) above with all the necessary documents on or before the registration deadline.