The UNIPORT Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission to the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2023/2024 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list has been made available on both JAMB CAPS and school’s portal. To check, follow the procedure below;
- To check the list of admitted candidates on the school’s portal, simply CLICK HERE
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon. For detailed procedure on how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
Admitted candidates should do the following;
- 1. Ensure they login to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission as well as print their Admission Letter.
- 1) Visit the University website regularly for clearance requirements/procedures.