University of Port-Harcourt Post-UTME form for 2019/2020 is out. Cut-off mark is 180. Cost is N2000. Deadline is August 20th, 2019. Screening holds September 9th – 14th, 2019. See full details below;
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University. The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
UNIPORT New Screening Dates For 2019/2020 Session
The new screening dates of UNIPORT for the 2019 Post-UTME have been announced. All candidates who applied for Post-UTME screening exercise of the University of Port-harcourt for the 2019/2020 academic session are to note that screening has been scheduled as indicated on the table below.
Note that the table shows the old date and the new one for easy comprehension.
Candidates are advised to get the official UNIPORT Post-UTME past questions and Answers. This will help them prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours.
|OLD DATE||NEW DATE||FACULTY/ PROGRAMME|
|Monday, 26th August, 2019||Monday, 9th September, 2019||Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry||Agriculture||SSLT|
|Tuesday, 27th August, 2019||Tuesday, 10th September, 2019||Humanities||Pharmacy|
|Wednesday, 28th August, 2019||Wednesday, 11th September, 2019||Management Sciences||Law|
|Thursday, 29th August, 2019||Thursday, 12th September, 2019||Engineering||Education|
|Friday, 30th August, 2019||Friday, 13th September, 2019||Social Sciences||Sciences|
|Saturday, 31st August, 2019||Saturday, 14th September, 2019||Medicine and Surgery|
Candidates are advised to follow this new date while maintaining their day and time of the examination .
Candidates should login to REGISTRATION PORTAL for the Registration Procedure.
Monday, 1st July, 2019 – Tuesday, 20th August, 2019
IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Bankswith Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October, 2019, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2019.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice may wish to apply but can be considered for admission ONLY when they make a change to the University as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest September 20, 2019.
- Candidates must ensure their O’level results are uploaded to JAMB website latest, September 20, 2019 as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: [email protected]
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers:
08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591