UNIPORT Predegree/certificate Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission into the pre-degree and certificate programmes of the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) can proceed to check if they have been offered admission. The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded online.
How to Check UNIPORT Predegree/Certificate Admission List
To access the names of admitted candidates, simply CLICK HERE
Candidates are to commence payment of school fees and registration immediately. Tutorials/Lectures will commence on Monday 7th December 2020.
For Registration, candidates should present the following:
· Provisional Admission Slip
· Acceptance Form
· Clearance Eligibility Form
· A copy of Bank Teller (original and photocopy)
· A copy of On-line Fees Receipt
· Original and photocopies of School Certificates
· Original and photocopy of Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age.
· Local Government Identification Letter from candidate’s Local Government Area.