The University of Ibadan, UI wishes to notify students of the university that as a result of new curriculum implementation in most departments there are changes to list of courses on the portal.
Students are therefore advised to revisit the registration portal http://portal.ui.edu.ng/ and either reset previous registration or edit saved registration. All inconveniences are regretted.
Similarly, students are to also note the following;
1. The payment of school fees has commenced
2. The deadline for payment of fees is April 3rd, 2017.
3. Late school fees payment will start on April 4th, 2017. and will attract N5,000.00 .
4. Hostel Application for new students and Final year students ends on March 7th, 2017.
5. Course registration ends on April 17th, 2017. Please note that there will be no extension or late registration after this deadline
6. Those that have made payment of fees/ accommodation levy by it is not reflection on their portal should kindly query REMITA on the homepage of their portal and then re-login afterwards
HOW TO PAY FOR FEES/ACCOMMODATION
-Log in to the portal with your username and password (matriculation number)
-Click on Pay your fees
-Select the fee item
-Click on Remita and generate your RRR
-Make payment with either Card, internet banking or Pay at bank option
NOTE: Please kindly Query Remita if your payment does not reflect on your portal login into your portal to see payments and retrieve receipts from faculty finance unit.Share This Post