Applications for the Váradi Distance Learning Scholarships at the University of London has commenced. The University of London through the Váradi Scholarships wants to support distance and flexible learning students at the University, over the next 10 years.
The Váradi scholarships cover all University of London tuition fees. The scholarships do not cover any fees or costs (such as computers and additional study materials or Teaching Centre fees) not directly payable to the University of London. The Váradi Scholarship will be valid for the maximum period of registration for the full online programme.
The University of London in UK
Level/Field(s) of study: Online studies in:
• BSc Computer Science
• BSc Psychology
• BSc Business Administration
• Global MBA
• Master of Laws (LLM)
• MSc Data Science
• MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Masters
Number of Scholarships: 100
Target group: Students from all countries, but particularly those from Central and Eastern Europe – namely, Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Ukraine.
Eligibility: Eligible candidates are all new students to the University, applying to study any of the eligible Bachelors and Masters distance learning programmes (see above). You will need to demonstrate that without the scholarship you would not be able to undertake the programme. Only those who are given an offer for 1 of the above eligible programmes are eligible.
How to Apply:
- Download and complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit an application for your chosen degree via its course page.
- Please ensure you upload your completed scholarship application form under the ‘Scholarship Form’ section.
- Pay the appropriate online application fee for your programme.
- You must submit a fully completed course application, as without this we cannot consider a scholarship application.
If you wish to apply for the scholarship but are unable to pay for the course application fee, please contact us.
Deadline: The application deadline for the scholarship is 17 July 2020 for October 2020 entry.
For more information, visit the official scholarship page.