How to print your JAMB exam slip directly from the JAMB website is what this page is all about. The official portal for 2023 UTME candidates to print their JAMB exam slips has been enabled. See details on how to Print Your Exam Slips Directly From JAMB Website.
Please note the Printing can only be done using a computer system connected to a printer. You are to use your phone (DO NOT USE OPERA MINI) to only confirm if yours is available on the JAMB portal before going to a Cyber Cafe to print it out. That is if you do not have a computer and Printer at home.
This post will show you how to print your JAMB Exam Slip without mistakes. Note: As you are printing the JAMB exam slip, remember to practice with the First Class learners app or software for the 2023 JAMB exam. It will help you cover JAMB past questions and possible questions and help you improve on your speed of answering JAMB questions. Practice daily with the app and be ready for the JAMB exam. Download now via the links below;
- Download 2023 First Class JAMB CBT App for Android phones and tablets
- Download 2023 First Class JAMB CBT Software for computer systems
Steps and Procedure To Re-Print JAMB 2023 Exam Slip Directly From JAMB Website
1. Visit the JAMB exam slip printing portal: https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/PrintmopupExaminationSlip
2 Enter your JAMB Registration Number or email address in the space provided.
3. Click on “Print Examination Slip” your exam detail will pop up and you can now proceed to connect your computer to a printer and print.
1. If you do not have a computer and a printer at home. You can proceed to any Cyber Cafe to print your slip
2. You are advised to print two copies of your 2023 JAMB exam slip. You will need to submit one on the day of the exam and keep the other one for reference purposes.
3. Your 2023 JAMB exam slip should preferably be printed in COLOURED.
The portal may be a bit slow due to the number of users trying to access it at the same time. So you may need to reload the page as often as possible to gain access to the portal. You can share your experience with others in the comment box.
I can’t login with my email and password on jamb portals I don’t know why
I have been trying it to see if i see my result