Applications for the University of Sussex 2017 Chancellors International Postgraduate Scholarships has commenced. Twenty-Five (25) scholarships are available and will be awarded on the basis of academic performance.
The scholarships are awarded in the form of a 50% reduction in tuition.
Who Can Apply?
Applicants must meet all the following criteria below to be considered for this scholarship;
- Must have applied for for a place and received an offer of admission to pursue a full time Postgraduate Taught degree at the University of Sussex (e.g., MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma)but not in the following degrees:
- Courses in the Institute of Development Studies, except the MA in Gender and Development and MSc Climate Change, Development and Policy
- MSc in Social Research Methods
- DPhil combined (1+3 degrees)
- International foundation years, postgraduate certificate, International Year One Diploma in Business and Management, and Pre-masters.
- Pre-Masters Degrees and Diplomas taught at partner colleges that are validated by Sussex
- Masters in Business Administration or Masters in Education
- LLM in Corruption, Law and Governance (delivered in Qatar)
- Courses within the Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Have sufficient funds to meet the remaining part of your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
- Intend to remain on the programme for which the scholarship is offered.
Applicants currently on other University of Sussex scholarships, including the SYLFF Fellowship, are not eligible for the University of Sussex scholarships Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
How To Apply
Applicants must first apply for admission to study a postgraduate Taught programme at the University of Sussex through the University of Sussex online postgraduate application system, before applying for this scholarship.
After applying for admission into a postgraduate course of your choice, you can proceed to apply for the scholarship using the application form.
After submission, confirmation of submission will be sent automatically. However, If you do not receive this, please ensure that you check your junk/deletion folder for this notification as it may be sent directly to these folders depending on your email security settings.
The deadline for this scholarship is 1st May 2017 23:59:00 BST. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
For more information on this scholarship, visit the official scholarship webpage