Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2023/2024 session at Nnamdi Azikiwe University
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admissions into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of Credit Level Pass at maximum of two (2) sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters.
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
Christian Religious Studies/History/Literature (CRSHL)
Christian Religious Studies /French/Government (CRSFG)
Christian Religious Studies/Igbo/French (CRSIF)
Christian Religious Studies/French/Literature (CRSFL)
Christian Religious Studies/Government/Literature (CGL)
Christian Religious Studies/Literature/Music (CRSLM)
Business Studies/Economics/Mathematics (BEM)
Business Studies/Economics/Government (BEG)
Accounting/Business Studies/Economics (ABE)
Biology/Chemistry/Agricultural Science (BCA)
Chemistry/Physics/Agricultural Science (PCA)
Mathematics /Physics/Agricultural Science (MPA)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit: myedu.unizik.edu.ng
- On the home page click on applicants
iii. Click on generate invoice
- Select PROGRAMME and then select JUPEB
- Provide your name, state of origin, phone number and email and submit.
- Use the RRR number you generated on the invoice and proceed to make payment in the bank
The account number is the RRR number on your invoice
vii. After payment visit myedu.unizik.edu.ng click on applicants
viii. Click on fill application form
- Enter your RRR number and proceed to fill the application form and click on SUBMIT
- Print out your application form as acknowledgement slip.
- Applicants into 2023/2024 Preliminary Programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for their admission status and other relevant information.
- xii. All candidates are required to register for 2024 JAMB Direct Entry during the programme.
xiii. All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
xiv. The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application
- Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
Submission of online forms closes on Friday, 6th October 2023 at 11.59 pm.
Barr. Philomena Iwara
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA
ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA