Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Uwana ND/HND Admission Lists for the 2018/2019 academic session have been released. Candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma of the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Uwana for the 2018/2019 academic session are to proceed to check their admission status.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
How to Check Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Uwana Admission List
- Visit Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana admission status checking portal @ http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your application number which will be found in the acknowledgement slip you printed out during registration, e.g. APP/HND/00001 OR APP/ND/00001.
- It will redirect you to generate an invoice for payment of sum of #1500.
- After generating the invoice print it out, then go to any bank of your choice and make your payment,
- Lastly confirm your admission status by going back to the school portal again http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx and input your application number and your admission status will be displayed.
ND Candidates offered admission are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. For detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
Congratulations to the candidates that made it to Unwana Poly ND and HND admission lists for the 2018/2019 academic session.