Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post-UTME form , eligibility, application fee, and registration details for the 2021/2022 Academic Session have been announced.
Interested Candidates who participated in the 2021 UTME are invited to apply for online screening for admission into Full-Time National Diploma programmes.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration and Management
Library and Information Science
Office Technology and Management
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Civil Engineering Technology
Computer Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Mechatronics Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
Estate Management and Valuation
Surveying and Geo-informatics
Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
Ceramics and Glass Technology
Horticulture and Landscape Technology
Hospitality Management and Tourism
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology
Method Of Application
The Application Fee for post UTME is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx
2. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
3. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
4. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
5. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
6. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
7. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
Basic Screening Documents:
The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
(i) Original copy of 2021 JAMB UTME Result.
(ii) Original copy of O’level Result(s).