The Robert Gordon University, United Kingdom is offering the Vice-Chancellor degree Scholarships to high achieving applicants who are seeking to undergo an undergraduate degree program at the university. This prestigious scholarship is for international undergraduate students coming to study any undergraduate degree at Robert Gordon University.
Scholarship Value: First year full tuition fee. Also, financial award and discount will be awarded to the students upon enrolment at the University.
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2023
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Eligibility: Students must:
- be applying to directly enter either year 1 or year 2 of an undergraduate course at RGU
- hold an offer from Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus undergraduate course
- be classed as the university as either an international or European fee payer
- must be a self-funding student
- be applying for the September start. Students who are studying the January start, fast track programme are eligible to apply for this scholarship when they begin their second year in September of that same year, but the January start shorter programme is not eligible for this scholarship
- be willing to embody the experience, by engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for Robert Gordon University, by promoting the value of studying at Robert Gordon University
- Upload all required documentation (proof of qualification, passport, personal statement and evidence of English Language) by the 7 July, 2023. Please note if you are awaiting final results then please let us know at [email protected]
Selection of successful awardee is based on academic merit.
Application Process: Applicants must have received an offer from Robert Gordon University for an undergraduate course before submitting a scholarship application form, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
Students should in the first instance apply to RGU for an offer. After aoppying and receiving an offer, applicants are to visit the online Scholarship application form to fill the scholarship form (You will find the application form at the end of the page).
Visit The Official Website For More Information