YABATECH Change of Course Form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Interested candidates are hereby invited to apply for a change of course. The application cost is N1000. Check below for available courses and eligibility for YABATECH Change of course application.
YABATECH Change of Course Eligibility.
Candidates who made minimum score of 150 in the UTME for ND Full Time and 180 for Degree Programme and whose Post UTME Screening result is not less than 45% are eligible to apply for the YABATECH Change of Course.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2019 JAMB Brochure. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Full-Time and Degree Programme: SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
YABATECH Change of Course Available Programmes.
The programmes available are as follows:
1. AGRICULTURAL & BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
2. AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
3. BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
4. ESTATE MANAGEMENTAND VALUATION
5. HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
6. INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING
7. LEISURE AND TOURISM
9. METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
10. OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
11. POLYMER TECHNOLOGY
12. PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
13. QUANTITY SURVEYING
15. SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS
16. TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY
17. URBAN & REGIONAL
18. WELDING AND FABRICATION
1. ART EDUCATION
2. BUSINESS EDUCATION
3. CHEMISTRY EDUCATION
4. COMPUTER EDUCATION
5. HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION
6. INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION
7. INTEGRATED SCIENCE EDUCATION
8. MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
9. PHYSICS EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
How to Apply for YABATECH Change of Course.
- Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on the link 2019/2020 “CHANGE OF COURSE FORM”.
- Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) (excluding bank charges) for the application form and follow the procedure on-line using ATM card (Master Card, Visa and Verve) by clicking on “PAY NOW”.
- Kindly complete the on-line application form after payment.
- Click on “Submit” to conclude the application process.
- Applicants without an ATM card should approach any bank for a reloadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay on-line.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website “click on the live support/Help Desklink on the home page of the website” or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for Change of Course does not guarantee admission.
For further enquiries, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA1, and 24 Old Administration Block.