Yobe State University 1st batch UTME Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the university. All candidates who applied for admission through UTME to the school are advised to proceed to check their admission list.
How To Check YSU Admission List
- To access UTME 1st Batch Admission List CLICK HERE
- To access UTME 2nd Batch Admission List CLICK HERE
- To access Direct Entry 2nd Batch Admission List CLICK HERE
- To access UTME Supplementary Admission List CLICK HERE
Please note that you will require a pdf enabled device or Computer System to view the list.
- 1. Candidates are advised to visit the JAMB Portal to accept the admission offered to them.
- 2. Any candidate offered admission into a programme other than his/her first choice should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to effect change of course/institution.
- 3. Any candidate who applied for admission into Yobe State University and possess the minimum entry requirement for UTME or DE, and whose name did not appear on this admission list should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to upload his/her ‘O’ level results or ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level in the case of DE candidates respectively.
YSU Distribution Of Admission Letters
All admitted candidates into the various undergraduate programmes of this University are hereby notified that the Distribution of Admission letters will commence on Tuesday 13th November, 2018.
Candidates should come along with the following;
i. Post UMTE/DE screening payment receipt or post UTME/De screening slip
ii. In the absence of this, candidates will be required to pay N2000 at the Bursary Department and bring evidence of payment for collection of the Admission letter.
In addition, candidates are to tender their original JAMB slip at the collection venue (School of Pre-Degree studies lecture Hall A.)