The Türkiye Undergraduate International Scholarships, 2017 applications has commenced. The application is open to candidates from all countries including Nigerians who wish to pursue undergraduate level study in Turkey.
In 2016, Türkiye Scholarships which is sponsored by the Government of Turkey, provided over 5 thousands students from 150 countries the opportunity to study in Turkey.
The scholarship is a 100% scholarship covering tuition, travel costs and health insurance and a monthly stipend
Who Can Apply?
- Applications are accepted from all countries including Nigeria
- Applicants must Have been giving birth to not earlier than 1st January, 1996.
- Applicants must have completed High school (Secondary school) or planning to round up by the end of the current academic year.
- Qualifications like SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS etc will be required depending on the University and the course the applicant is applying to study.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum achievement level of 90% for Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy degree programs; and 70% for other degree programs.
Note: Applicants will not be able to select any universities and departments other than those provided by the application system.
How To Apply
Applications for this scholarship must be made only through the online application portal by the applicant. Applications will only be made at www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr. Applicants will be required to submit/upload their applications and/or documents requested from them into the applications system. Applicants are advised to follow the instructions, rules and guidelines on the application portal strictly.
Note: No institution, organization or individual has been authorized to submit or accept application on behalf of the applicants. Applications delivered by any other means other than through the online application portal will not be accepted or considered.
Selection criteria will be based on applicants’ compatibility with the application criteria, as well as their academic and social achievements will be considered.
The deadline for this scholarship is March 31st, 2017.
For more information on this scholarship, view the official scholarship page.