The School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China, is seeking highly motivated Ubternation Masters students including Nigerians for three years of studies on a Scholarship (Chinese Government Scholarship, Shandong Government Scholarship, UJN President Scholarship and other). All studies are in ENGLISH, including ALL courses, supervision, papers, thesis and other such activities involved.
The scholarship is a 100% scholarship and covers the following;
1) A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks;
2) Free on-campus accommodation;
3) Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
4) Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
Who Can Apply?
To be qualified for this scholarship, candidates MUST:
1) Be a citizen of a country other than People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2) Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
3) Be a Bachelor of Science or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics;
4) Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English;
5) Have an excellent academic background, preferably GPA 3.5 and above.
How To Apply:
The materials to be sent include;
1) Cover letter (please SELECT one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisors List provided. Use the link at the end of the page to visit the official scholarship webpage to access the supervisors list. Applications without clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID);
2) Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.);
3) Academic transcripts;
4) Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
5) Study plan at University of Jinan.
The deadline for this scholarship application is April 30th, 2017.
For more information on this scholarship, visit the official scholarship webpage.