Applications for the University of Messina (UniME) international students scholarships for the 2017/2018 academic session has commenced.
40 scholarships will be awarded to international students enrolling to pursue a two year Masters degree programme in any of the masters programmes offered by the University of Messina, Italy.
The scholarships cover tuition fees all through the duration of the programme, a monthly grant of hundred Euros (100€) and a free accommodation in one of the UniME student Halls of Residence.
Who Can Apply?
To be qualified for this scholarship, applicants must;
- possess a degree from a foreign university recognized as being appropriate to enroll to a Master degree programme at University of Messina.
- Possess a certificate of Italian language (B2 level) issued by the C.L.I.Q. (Certificazione LinguaItaliania di Qualità) system (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in Italian), or
- possess one of the following certificate of English language: TOEFL iBT internet based (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 87 -109; ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages -Pitman): B2 IESOL Communicator; IELTS (International English Language Testing System
- University of Cambridge): 5.5 – 6.5; ISE (Integrated Skill in English – Trinity College London): B2 ISE II; LCCIEB (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry Examinations Board): Level 5; FCE (First Certificate in English – University of Cambridge) (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in English).
Whereby an applicant possesses no language certification, the applicant’s language knowledge will be evaluated by a commission in a conference-call examination.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants are to visit the online application portal to apply. During the application, candidates are to indicate the particular Masters degree programnme he/she intends to study at University of Messina.
The following documents which must be either in Italian or English language should be uploaded.
- Curriculum vitae
- Language certificate
- A motivation letter or/and a Reference letter provided by the University/Higher Education Institution (HEI) where the candidate gained the degree/latest qualification.
- Official transcript of records of previous studies in English or translated into Italian by a competent Italian authority (Embassy/Consular if abroad);
- Photocopy of a valid passport.
After the first on-line access it is possible to save the application and modify/integrate it in further sessions. Your application will be considered and processed only if it has been duly completed and “submitted”.
NOTE: You cannot modify your application once it has been submitted.
The deadline for this scholarship is May 22, 2017.
For more information on this scholarship, view the official scholarship publication.