Application for the 2017 NLNG Undergraduate scholarship has commenced. Nigeria LNG Limited hereby invites suitably qualified candidates who are already in the first year in any of the Nigerian Universities to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship recipient will receive the payment of a yearly Scholarship allowance as beneficiaries in Institutions in Nigeria through their undergraduate studies.
- The award has undergone several value reviews from N30, 000.00 at inception to N50, 000.00 and then to value of N 100,000.00.
Who Can Apply?
To be qualified for the 2017 NLNG Masters scholarship, applicants must;
- Have excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council result at ONE sitting
- Be top- score at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Be a full-time Year ONE student of any Nigerian Universities
- Not be on any other Scholarship award
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG limited.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu, and then click on the scholarship link on the page to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copied as attachments:
- Passport sized photograph
- WASC or NECO Result
- JAMB Result
- University Admission Letter
- University Student ID card
- LGA Letter of Identification
- You are to fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application to you
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test. Applicants are therefore ad vised to check their mailbox from time to time and on the NLNG website
Application will be disqualified for
- Incomplete attachments/documents
- Non adherence to criteria for award
The deadline fort the 2017 NLNG undergraduate Scholarship is April 30th, 2017.
For more information on the 2017 NLNG undergraduate Scholarship , visit the official scholarship webpage.